Introduction

Marcorporation

Hello Fellow Hunters,
My name is Marco (Marcorporation). I am new to this hunters forum. In fact I'm new to forums in general. It seams like a great place to help fellow hunters learn and support each other in our ever shrinking hunting areas in this country. I grew up hunting pheasant with shotguns in Bolivia with my grandpa and dad, then moved to hunting wild boar in Nor Cal through my teens. Then took a 20 year break while living in LA/NY working the rat race. NOw at the ripe old age of 40 I've started this wonderful hobby again here in San Diego. I hunt with bow, and thanks to a few solid dudes at performance archery here in SD I'm all set up with what I need to get out and enjoy nature again.

I look forward to contributing and learning to this forum, and hope to some day meet up with some folks from here for some good old hunting fun! ;D

Cheers,
M
ps. Its almost Friday! :D

Welcome to the wonder world of internet forums! There is a wealth of good (and BAD) info available to you, and a whole new world of friends! Forums are one of my favorite ways to learn about new interests that I come into. And let me be the first to say that if you still have connections with people who own properties holding pigs in NoCal, I will be happy to make your acquaintance!!! Just kidding. Ok, half kidding. 8)

Back