It is Time......Trump 2016

John......Thanks for posting this......This is the kind of information about Trump that needs to get out......And I can guarantee you that there's nothing in there that Hildabeast agrees with.

Please pass on to friends that are on the bubble about Trump.

Remember: Both of Trump's sons are big hunters. So not just gun rights but sportsmen's rights.

Genesis 27:3 said:
hope that monster buck gets stuck on USA side before wall goes up.
352e986cfa3e054294931e0ca5691f21.jpg

The reason Trump is now the presumptive nominee is because people are really tired of politicians doing absolutely NOTHING! You may not like how he speaks, like shooting from the hip, but you know what he stands for. He WILL build the wall and stop people from foreign countries from coming here until they can be thoroughly checked out (if that is possible). That's a great start. You also know where Hillary stands...and that is assuming she doesn't get indited, which I think she will (but that's another story). She has come right out and said she is coming after our guns. That's another thing. Gavin Newsom IS coming after our guns. No question about that. He absolutely cannot be our next governor. If he gets in, we are all totally SCREWED!

Great? I know what would be great. If Trump read the constitution and found out what the job is. THAT would be great.

TonyS said:
Great? I know what would be great. If Trump read the constitution and found out what the job is. THAT would be great.

Pretty sure he knows what the job is......And really sure he knows what the 2nd Amendment means better than Hildabeast or Bern...... :mad:

ps......Just ordered more shells before a$$wipe Newsome becomes governor and laws going into effect..... ::)

ilovesprig said:
TonyS said:

Pretty sure he knows what the job is......And really sure he knows what the 2nd Amendment means better than Hildabeast or Bern...... :mad:

ps......Just ordered more shells before a$$wipe Newsome becomes governor and laws going into effect..... ::)

Steve ~ good advice

Well, it doesn't look like Trump will be asking New Mexico governor Susan Martinez to be VP anytime soon.... :-[

Please Donald......SHUT THE F*UCK UP!!!

.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj-iP6RrPjMAhVCx2MKHUzYCfIQqQIIITAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2016%2F05%2F26%2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Fdonald-trump-gov-susana-martinez-new-mexico.html&usg=AFQjCNHie02oxayrU2bp8jPAuu2sxIESDg&sig2=tyr8L6HjQI_NhCmuA3Nk3A

Not sure if anyone has brought this up... but Donalds sons are Hunters?Anglers, they are competitive long range shooters and practice conservation throughout the world by use of $, Guns, and Bows. I assume they will be ambassadors for our passions in general.

I just can't understand why people aren't talking about the "Giving the land back to the people" BULLSHIT that the Republican party keeps on spouting about!!!! The people already have the land and its regulated by the feds who can barely keep up.... Its won't be possible for states to take care of these properties when they can't even take care of public schools. The states are going to sell the lands and all of us public land hunters are going to either have to pay $$$$$$ or hang up our bows.

Very interesting things happening in politics.

KID CREOLE said:
How does any who has a valid California Hunting or Fishing license vote democrat?

Good question Stef......And I've asked it many times to Unionized fireman, policeman, teachers, and just about anyone else that's in a union.....Everyone of these anti gun, anti fishing, or hunting bills has a sponsor with "D" next to their name!!!!

I guess the almighty dollar comes 1st......... ???

I understand the Union folks walking the walk of what their Union leaders advise as they feel Republicans are looking to beak up Unions.

But when you ask these Union guys how many union jobs have been eliminated by liberals and environmental jobs they have no idea

Where's Obabma right now, oh yeh, at the G7 meetings cutting deals with Japan and China to take more American jobs

A good friend of mine is a union electrician who own his own company. He believes in most of the union principals as far as protecting and advancing American jobs but he has always said that the union should NOT be allowed to use their union dues for political contributions especially anything with a D next to it

ilovesprig said:
Well, it doesn't look like Trump will be asking New Mexico governor Susan Martinez to be VP anytime soon.... :-[

Please Donald......SHUT THE F*UCK UP!!!

.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj-iP6RrPjMAhVCx2MKHUzYCfIQqQIIITAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2016%2F05%2F26%2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Fdonald-trump-gov-susana-martinez-new-mexico.html&usg=AFQjCNHie02oxayrU2bp8jPAuu2sxIESDg&sig2=tyr8L6HjQI_NhCmuA3Nk3A

Steve, she should be onboard no matter what......is she going to vote for Billary? What do these GOP local elected officials think. The GOVNOR is elected without the electoral college......so it's good to understand that the people are talking and are tired of this BS

Frankly I want a strong Pres. who's not a politician/Lawyer for a change......I see a trump landslide Gen. victory........& many positive changes from the "make things GREAT again"........we are swinging more right-middle......the left has walked themselves so far left they are off the cliff....the only thing left.....

Back