It is Time......Trump 2016

This election this year is probably the most important in regards to the future of our country in my lifetime. If we as concerned outdoor enthusiasts do not get out and vote for any candidate protecting our rights the we are doomed.

Even if you don't like trump we all know you don't like Hillary. So vote trump!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris_Schulte said:
Even if you don't like trump we all know you don't like Hillary. So vote trump!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump can be hard to like sometimes for sure, but Hillary is soooooo easy to hate. It's a no brainer.

And we haven't had a GOOD choice since Reagan.

Trump is like me
If someone picks on me......I'm going to say something you may not like........FU

There's literally ZERO chance that I could ever vote for Hillary! Trump has never been my first choice, but again it's either Trump or Hillary...... I'm riding the trump train where ever the hell it may take us!
I don't think I've ever seen our country devided quite like it is today! Not sure how we got here, but I feel like after the election this place is going to get really interesting!
Also, I just don't understand how if you're under a current open ongoing criminal FBI investigation how can you possibly be allowed to run for President?? What's even more baffling to me is, how in the F can you support and vote for a nominee that is currently under an ongoing criminal FBI investigation?!?! People that don't want to see or hear, will not see or hear! Unfortunately I think they out number us who can actually read and make a conscious thought based on facts! It's getting scary in this country! I'm affraid it's only going to get worse too.
I was at a small venue concert this weekend (maybe 500 ppl) I almost couldn't enjoy the show as I was constantly reminded that I am un-armed and any second now a "shooter" can come in and kill us all like F'ing fish in a barrel! I even made us (me, my fiancé and our friends) stand near an emergency exit! Seems to be the new norm around here. Luckily suicide bombers aren't doing there thing here yet. I'm affraid it's only a matter of time for that as well. I'm so freaked out to go to any event now where your packed in like cattle and have no way to defend yourself. No more football or baseball games for me either for awhile..
I feel like these people keep doing this because there really is no consequences for them right?! Hopefully our next pres says, if you come here and attack us, we're going to come over there and F you up like you've never seen! America has become the joke of the world as of late! I remember when people didn't mess with us because they knew we would come and wreck there world like they've never seen!!! Now when we get attacked, WE THE AMERICAN people get punished and rights taken away! When a mass shorter comes in and kills people, why do they try and take my rights away?!?! Where is there any logic in this?! My pistol has been next to my bed, loaded for years and has never hopped up and shot anything or anyone?!
I just hope trump can pick us up, wipe all this bull-s%# off our faces and make us the most powerful and feared country in the world again... If not, we're going down like Rome!

To all the people who don't like what America stands for..... This country gives you the "right" to pack your crap and leave! Please please instead of complaining about how crappy it is here and how the American way offends you, please exercise your rights and pack your sh$&, tell all your friends too and leave !

This election cycle has never made me feel more American and proud to be where I am from and what we stand for! Unfortunately that's all been buried by our corrupt leaders.. Time for something different!

Well put Tb........Trump was not my 1st choice either, but I would like to think that I'm smart enough to know the other parties candidate is one of the most crooked, lying, deceitful, despicable humans/politicians on earth!

AND HER PARTY IS ANTI_GUN, ANTI_HUNTING, TREE HUGGING, and LIBERAL POS!

TonyS said:
From yesterday:

"There is no drought in California" DONALD TRUMP

Yeah, let's get his finger on the button!

TRUMP!

TonyS said:
Even 'Archer' Paul Ryan says 'textbook racism'. Go Trump!
We get it. You are most likely a democrat. You don't like Trump. Fine.

You are an anomaly in the hunting world, we get it.

The media spins both sides we all know that.

You cannot for one second believe Hillary is any better for America though. Utterly impossible.

Hunting and my rights as a firearm owner are too important to me to ever vote for Hillary. The fact that Democrats could at some point make it illegal to pass down my firearms to my children scares the crap out of me. The legislation just keeps popping up and they all have a D next to them.

The fact that these parties have gotten so far apart ruins it for all of us as Americans, democrat or republican.

Vote for the best option (unfortunately) regardless of your stupid party.... and that goes for everyone, democrat or republican.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nicapopolis said:
TonyS said:
From yesterday:

"There is no drought in California" DONALD TRUMP

Yeah, let's get his finger on the button!

TRUMP!

TonyS said:
Even 'Archer' Paul Ryan says 'textbook racism'. Go Trump!
We get it. You are most likely a democrat. You don't like Trump. Fine.

You are an anomaly in the hunting world, we get it.

The media spins both sides we all know that.

You cannot for one second believe Hillary is any better for America though. Utterly impossible.

Hunting and my rights as a firearm owner are too important to me to ever vote for Hillary. The fact that Democrats could at some point make it illegal to pass down my firearms to my children scares the crap out of me. The legislation just keeps popping up and they all have a D next to them.

The fact that these parties have gotten so far apart ruins it for all of us as Americans, democrat or republican.

Vote for the best option (unfortunately) regardless of your stupid party.... and that goes for everyone, democrat or republican.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And a reminder to all who arn't fond of Trump: Not voting at all, is a vote for Hillary!

Please, swallow any 'personal feelings' and do the smart thing for this country. Or we are all screwed!!

As a registered Democrat now voting Trump, I'll add my .02 here.

First off, if you're a Hilary supporter. Please answer these questions
1. what exactly does she stand for and how exactly does she plan on accomplishing her goals?
2. why did she host several engagements during the campaign where jamming equipment was utilized to keep the media from hearing?
3. Why has she been paid nearly 1/2 million dollars in speakers fees from Goldman Sachs?
4. How can she represent the greater majority of people in America when she is literally in the Top 10 wealthiest families in the America?
5. Why is she now reconsidering Elizabeth Warren as VP after wall street threatened to cut her funding?
6. EmailServerEmailServerEmailServerEmailServerEmailServerEmailServerEmailServerEmailServer

to answer the same questions + bankruptcy and whatever else ones related to Trump

here are his positions, full transparency no extra bullshit, no paragraphs on end about unreachable goals with no milestones:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

2. he doesn't block media using jamming equipment
3. He hasn't received 1/2 millions of dollars in speakers fees
4. he doesn't claim to represent the 99%
5. he doesnt give a shit about wall street funding
6. he didn't have a personal email server with classified information on it

Now to answer your questions
Q: Why has DT filed Bankruptcy so many times?

1. Bankruptcy: Donald Trump is a venture capitalist. Venture capitalism is defined as those who seek to invest in ideas or startups in need in capital with hopes of high returns. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't, is he just supposed to sink millions and billions to save a failing organization or does he file bankruptcy and move on?

Q. Why does he not pay very much taxes?

2. he pays very little taxes because our tax system is catered to the 1%. anything over 413k is virtually flat rate and the tax bracket stops, you can find proof of that here http://www.bankrate.com/finance/taxes/tax-brackets.aspx . You lost your chance at voting for the candidate who wants to fix the tax bracket program; probably because you were extremely uninformed. Voting for trump will now further reduce the tax brackets, which will stimulate the economy and spending (because thats how economics worse) and in the short run, jump

Q. How Many jobs have been lost from Trumps business antics?

3. How many jobs have been lost??? HOW ABOUT HOW MANY FUCKING AMERICANS HAVE BEEN KILLED due to Hillary.Jobs come and go, they always will. Can you say the same about lives?

What about Trump University?

4. His school was just another venture idea that failed. Same crap as all the tech schools that virtually gauruntee you a job as a mechanic and have no backing. business opportunity and a crappy one. Atleast it was an honest shot at an opportunity instead of making money off of "speakers fees".

What it comes down to is Hillary is a fraud. Explain this: http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/hillary-clinton-donor-rajiv-fernando/

She will do whatever her little supporters want, as long as the pay her a crap ton of money. See Proof here http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/20/wall-street-cash-or-elizabeth-warren-hillarys-choice.html

Normally, I really cannot stand republicans. I think they are all greedy bible thumping idiots. But the DNC and Democratic party has really out done itself. They have totally run a fraudulent and twisted convention and revealed their true colors. Here's one of the biggest topics of the DNC..Living Wage...Getting voted down by popular opinion WITHIN THE DNC. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/06/24/dnc-platform-committee-votes-down-15-minimum-wage-n2183183
They can't even agree on their own shit it stinks so badly.

with all this collection of information I urge you. Don't vote for Hillary. Bernie was the best pick period for the seat and the presidency. He had excellent gun views, the perfect way to resolve the healthcare system, and wanted to make it so people can get a damn education without suffering from 30 years of debt. However, he's over, homicide by the DNC. Trump, Johnson, Stein, I could really give a shit less. But don't vote for Hillary. There literally are 0 reasons for it.
now that is a well informed opinion. I've stated all the points and answered your questions with reasonable answers. I have yet to meet or talk to a Clinton supporter that can do the same. Please feel free to try...or shout back in stupid rhetoric

I fear one thing. The Electoral College. I honestly believe that if 100% of Americans voted for trump he would not be president. The system is so corrupt at this point that the self proclaimed "nobility" (American politicians) will never allow any one but the one person they already have groomed to "win". I believe they honestly don't care what the peasants want.

HOWEVER GET OUT AND VOTE ANYWAY!!! FOR TRUMP. the best option

We could all just do a write in vote ;) STEVE ilovespring

GSPman said:
I fear one thing. The Electoral College. I honestly believe that if 100% of Americans voted for trump he would not be president. The system is so corrupt at this point that the self proclaimed "nobility" (American politicians) will never allow any one but the one person they already have groomed to "win". I believe they honestly don't care what the peasants want.

I don't think it is that corrupt..but the electoral college is fuckin bullshit. should be populace vote. we have the technology to do it...

GSPman said:

Voting for me will elect Hildabeast.....Please make your vote count and vote Trump......Thank You all......lol!

You fear the ec for what reason?

Might want to rethink that, densely populated urban centers do not have my values at heart. In a pure popular vote you could see the end to county values.

As a fyi faithless electors have never changed a race.

Aeon said:

Might want to rethink that, densely populated urban centers do not have my values at heart. In a pure popular vote you could see the end to county values.

^ this.

Kellendv said:
Aeon said:

Right but at the end of the day, if more individual people vote for one over another, that person should be declared the victor. Period. Has nothing to do with densely populated urban areas.

^ this.

Macsteve said:
Kellendv said:
Aeon said:

Right but at the end of the day, if more individual people vote for one over another, that person should be declared the victor. Period. Has nothing to do with densely populated urban areas.

^ this.

I totally disagree with your statement:
"Right but at the end of the day, if more individual people vote for one over another, that person should be declared the victor. Period. Has nothing to do with densely populated urban areas."

It has everything to do with how different areas and types of areas feel and want to live. JMO

Michael951 said:
Macsteve said:
Kellendv said:
Aeon said:

^ this.

"Right but at the end of the day, if more individual people vote for one over another, that person should be declared the victor. Period. Has nothing to do with densely populated urban areas."

It has everything to do with how different areas and types of areas feel and want to live. JMO

So you're saying that different classes of people should be segregated based on a point system and those who fall into the lower lifestyle should be given less points per person since they would like to have their representation different? and those "Others" should be given more points because there are less of them

Macsteve said:
Michael951 said:
Macsteve said:
Kellendv said:
Aeon said:

^ this.

So you're saying that different classes of people should be segregated based on a point system and those who fall into the lower lifestyle should be given less points per person since they would like to have their representation different? and those "Others" should be given more points because there are less of them

Actually quite the opposite is what I am saying. I am saying that all states should have their fair amount of influence. This is what the EC is supposed to accomplish by evening out the influence of all of the states and not letting one or two heavily populated states determine everything.

That is exactly what has happened though.....A few large populated states are controlling the election (Cali, NY, Illinois, etc).....And in those states, one or 2 cities are controlling them (LA, SF, NY, CHI)....It really comes down nowadays to Ohio, Florida, and maybe Pennsylvania.

Obummers win by county, nation wide.....Oh, he's in the blue!

Attachments

• voters map.jpg
    voters map.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 48

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu