LARRY ELDER..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Anyone??? Buellar??? ..I don't hear much talk about recalling Newsome from you all..does Larry have a snowball chance in hell out there in the fuzz bumper state? What's the word on the street out there? I left jackastan 6;years ago..so I'm Abit out of touch with that fine state

Nuisance let a huge portion of the conservative north burn on purpose before he cut lose state funding to help the fire effort. He needs to be held accountable!!

Larry would be better than what we have now. We got our sample ballots yesterday, really sample ballots???? There's not a lot to think about here. No props. to read over and make your choice, no bond issues, no tax issues, no gun ban issues. Kind of surprised they didn't sneak one in. Nothing except two ?????. Do u want him out? if so, who should replace it? These sample ballots are just another example of Govt. waste of my money. But what do I know???

Newsom did NOT look good yesterday on that video call, lol. He’s feeling the pressure for sure.

There are too many people that simply don’t care if he’s doing a shitty job. Because they don’t want a republican in charge. It’s the same thing in other states but on the other side. If shit ain’t working, why not make a change to fix it?? He ain’t going anywhere unfortunately.

I am voting for Larry Elder. But, the Dems won't let him do anything if he gets elected. But, hopefully, Newsom is gone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don’t expect him to do much…It’s just a start to show California how crazed the dems are in this state

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Finally a Elder commercial shown up north. The Republicans are seriously dropping the ball on advertising. While the libs are laying it on thick.

The local news is saying the Latino vote is conservative right now.

Build the momentum.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Elder is a great choice in my book.
Cox I know personally by mutual friends at a dinner party, he really wants to do the best thing for California but I just don't feel he gets it....... he's close.....but

Elder is a great choice in my book.
Cox I know personally by mutual friends at a dinner party, he really wants to do the best thing for California but I just don't feel he gets it....... he's close.....but

Either would be a good choice...Need to get Newsom out 1st.

Reactions: Smokey58

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu