LARRY ELDER..

2018 was not an election it was an appointment......not one debat!
Absolutely, Newsome would be foolish to debate when the margins are so wide.

Duncan Hunter Jr didn’t debate in his last two elections and he polled similarly. All a debate would have done was give the no-name dems running against him exposure.

I was just pointing out the silliness of longbeard suggesting we’d be better off with some rino establishment candidate. We may as well try something different and Elder is charismatic and because he is a radio host he has broad name recognition. Who knows Faulconer outside of San Diego?

I don’t know if we’ll be win but I feel Elder has as a good a chance as any of the candidates and maybe better.

Arnold ran as a Republican, but was really nothing but a democrat in sheeps clothing...Elder talks the talk of a conservative and someone who actually worked his way out of Compton...Made a name and life for himself on his own merits...

ps...Did it all without calling himself a reverend too.

I am going to guess that Newsome is not going anywhere. Elder being the preffered Republican choice and all, doesnt seem to be as liked as I originally thought.

I am going to guess that Newsome is not going anywhere. Elder being the preffered Republican choice and all, doesnt seem to be as liked as I originally thought.
Doesn't really matter how many of us like Elder. If we don't get 50% yes on recall then Elder could have 100% of the vote but still lose. We are at the mercy of the ignorant libtards in this state

The Dems can look forward to controlling Cali, AZ, NV and Tx because of the border. As immigrants and illegals come into the States they have already been programmed that the Dems are good and Republicans are bad. How, by giving them free stuff. Example... down here in the IV as I was growing up I always heard about Mexicali students getting cash and free books to attend IVC while us that lived here had to pay, that sucked... and it's still happening... shit now they are getting free houses and child care.

At juan ;-) point all the race' will mix and be one?
#iammexicanandapprovethispost

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
The Dems can look forward to controlling Cali, AZ, NV and Tx because of the border. As immigrants and illegals come into the States they have already been programmed that the Dems are good and Republicans are bad. How, by giving them free stuff. Example... down here in the IV as I was growing up I always heard about Mexicali students getting cash and free books to attend IVC while us that lived here had to pay, that sucked... and it's still happening... shit now they are getting free houses and child care.

At juan ;-) point all the race' will mix and be one?
#iammexicanandapprovethispost

Free stuff plus millions of dollars of our money! I hope Larry will put an end to the bs.

Isn't that great he expanded benefits to those 65 and older as long as they were illegal, best news, if you are a senior and a citizen you get the middle finger how wonderful. Now not all illegals are Hispanic but Hispanics do make up about 49% of the population here in SoCal. So I read awhile back.

Dang the other thread got locked down. Does this mean I have to make a new thread for everything?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu