LARRY ELDER..

Unfortunately gundoglover shooting turkeys out of trees is not illegal in California although it should be.
completely unethical, especially when they have gone to roost for the night. As great as their eye site is, they have poor night vision,. If you were to do it and not get them and they fly down it makes them very easy prey.

You are 100% spot on , the Dems know this and make it happen , we seen it during the mock presidential campaingn this year. Phone calls were made , meetings were made and one by one the Dems dropped out leaving the one and only Biden.

So as stated earlier where is our Republican leadership ?, phone calls need to be made . If this recall is to be successful we MUST as a whole get behind ONE candidate . As a candidate IF you really care about CALIFORNIA then swallow your pride and back the candidate that not only is the most likey to be successful but the best candidate for California.

And IMO........That person is Larry Elder........What they've said about him, is nothing compared to PRESIDENT TRUMP.......The democrap machine is vicious, lying is OK, and no holds are barred.......F*CK THEM!

Just read story, Gavin is buying more votes. State is sending out leftover stimulus money. The dems have no shame. First paying people to get vaccine, now this. Next they'll be standing outside polling branches with bags of my money paying people to vote Dem. Hell they likely have already done so.

Just read story, Gavin is buying more votes. State is sending out leftover stimulus money. The dems have no shame. First paying people to get vaccine, now this. Next they'll be standing outside polling branches with bags of my money paying people to vote Dem. Hell they likely have already done so.
People used to stand outside polling stations with booze in the south. Nothing new to buy votes

His opening is amazing…

My response would be, if he didn't he would be one of the few politicians who didn't have that in their closet. I don't think I know anyone who has not
tried some sort of so called recreational drug.

Is Boone's Farm wine considered a recreational drug?...................:dizzy:

Just saw the so called experts on TV saying the voter turnout so far is way larger than anticipated and this bodes well for Newsom. Sorry Larry.

• Angry
Reactions: ilovesprig
Just saw the so called experts on TV saying the voter turnout so far is way larger than anticipated and this bodes well for Newsom. Sorry Larry.
LB, you will get your way and Newsom will remain in office to continue to drag this once great state further into the cesspool it is becoming. over taxing the people in this state to the tune of $85 billion surplus. This has noting to do with properly managing the states budget but, purely over taxing by passing tax increases simply by a vote of the liberal state assembly, without putting before the people of the state. Example, the 12 cent gas tax, no vote by the people. then when there was a vote to repeal the tax, the liberals ran very miss leading commercial. Never once did those commercials mention the vote was a repeal of a tax they, the liberal legislators passed. instead all they said was if you approve the proposition the states highways and bridges will fall into massive disrepair and endanger our lives. The reason they do it is so they can have more money to spend on social programs for the lower income people and illegals with the hope of influencing their vote. But yes, you are right, he will remain in office and the state will continue it's decline under liberal mis leadership. Lets not forget his, do a I say not as I do maskless dinner date with other prominent maskless liberals. Then there was the buying votes by paying people to get the vaccine and having a vote buying lotto for those who had the vaccine. No worry, you will get to continue to pay higher taxes you seem to love.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu