Legal to walk thru San Diego county land?

raulhatz10

Jan 27, 2019
I went to check out pamo rd saw a sign that said no fire arms look old am I allowed to walk thru it with a shotgun or bow to get to public land
eac29464c5802e5754b41984f15bd6c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Um let's see. No fire arms. I bet that would include a shotgun. What do you think???
Just trying to get in to the public land area pass that it since I cant find away in yet maybe some one can point me in the right direction.

Raul,

There are couple of entrance points. Orosco Ridge Rd and Lusardi Truck Trail. There’s also the road to Lake Sutherland. Which actually takes you away from Pamo. Again, all clearly marked. If you don’t have OnX. Get it

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Stay on the public roads with your firearm unloaded. Then load when you find your spot on public land.

The short answer is no....And it's San Diego city prop....Well marked with signage.

ps...Leased to a cattle a operation.

Steve,
The area next to the rosd is well marked but the outer sides are not. All the signs have been vandalized. Me and my son tried to fix a few but on my last visit we found them gone again

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
2018 - 2019 Seasons and Limits - Wild Turkey
Season / Area Season Dates
Fall Nov 10 - Dec 9
Spring General Mar 30 - May 5, 2019
Archery Only May 6 - May 19, 2019
Additional Junior Mar 23 - 24, 2019 & May 6 - 19, 2019

Raul, check again. The regular season ended last week. No more hunting with a firearm until the next season. How old are you?
33 just started hunting .I did Turkey with shotgun and scouted as many areas as I could just wanted to check rosco ridge and boden canyon preserve

Reactions: Dawnandusk
33 just started hunting .I did Turkey with shotgun and scouted as many areas as I could just wanted to check rosco ridge and boden canyon preserve

I hit Boden Canyon last Sunday round trip was about 8 miles saw some sign but did not hear any birds. No response to locator calls. It’s a great hike and the habit sure looks good for turkey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve,
The area next to the rosd is well marked but the outer sides are not. All the signs have been vandalized. Me and my son tried to fix a few but on my last visit we found them gone again

Fabian,

That is partially true, you must know where you’re at (who’s land your on) In a court of law though. All exterior boundaries must have signage, 3 to the mile. Which I know may not be the case on the west side. I do know, I can see signs from Pamo Rd

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu