LOCAL BUCKS

T.A.

I think you have a Mega Buck problem in your spot and you need help!

Those are some great pictures, Thanks for posting them. That buck really works that same line of sight.
You should be able to get one of them on the ground soon, Good Hunting

I'm saving them for the second half of archery. Right now I'm focused on this one big buck in a diffent area a couple of miles away. He pulled a no show over the weekend opener.

Your doing great work my friend, Good Hunting and i hope you get that big one. That is what I always focus on every year is to try to take the biggest buck I can find and pattern.

Michael Pritzl said:
Your doing great work my friend, Good Hunting and i hope you get that big one. That is what I always focus on every year is to try to take the biggest buck I can find and pattern.

Yeah, maybe that's why I haven't killed a deer since 2008. Trophy hunting is an all or nothing deal sometimes.

It seems like every other year I get lucky enough to put a big buck down when I try to pattern big bucks this way. This is year number two so I am working hard to find the one. Good Luck on the one you are after.

TopBuck said:
T.A.

TB,

I wish it were true. We seem to have a ton of deer that fall a little short of mega buck status. There's always 2 or 3 out there every year but they usually don't show themselves until late in the rut and don't like to come out in the daylight much either.

My brother is on his mountain right now with the 7 mag in hand. I'm so waiting for victory call.

teachanother said:
TopBuck said:
T.A.

TB,

I wish it were true. We seem to have a ton of deer that fall a little short of mega buck status. There's always 2 or 3 out there every year but they usually don't show themselves until late in the rut and don't like to come out in the daylight much either.
I'm just giving you a hard time, your way more Patience then I, I have the same thing at my place. I filled my A22 in 09' and 10' by the end of 1st half. I haven't hunted the late season for years, do you see as many bucks late as your seeing now? Less animals but bigger?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu