Local D11 Bear !

That guy is no joke can't wait to meet him at the event ! , jimbow got me all jazzed to got to the CBH event can't wait

NBK said:
I agree but that picture looks like Hogzilla...
It was bloated. No one with any common sense would follow up on a bear that size with nothing more than a stick and string until it has been dead for a couple of days. That was a joke and not meant to start a war with the trad gang..that is a beauty of a bear.

The #1 buck pictured above will be beat by the Pine Hills buck if that kid gets his name cleared.

It beats it regardless...

Bottom line is you can shoot off a porch if you have permission or own the dwelling. Wish we had all of the details!

code3run said:
http://www.tuffhead.com/trophy_room/trophy_room_north_american.html

Dang, that guy doesn't mess around. I've seen some of his other CA bucks from another site. Very impressive!

I've seen that dude on Jesseshunting.com and boy, does he have some impressive trophies. Here's the thread with a list of his accomplishment. Grab a cold beer and a snack cuz you're gonna be there for awhile...

http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/showthread.php/111853-THE-BEST-PACIFIC-HYBIDS-so-far!!!?highlight=kingwouldbe

Oh to sit and have a beer with this guy.

Breacher sent me a Pm and I just got it today, had a little trouble loading a pic, got it now

Attachments

• DSCN2090.JPG
    DSCN2090.JPG
    645.5 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to the website King! That is an amazing bear and some great photos. We would love to get a front page story of that one!

Thanks guys, as you already know, it's a labor of love.

I don't know what you guys are talking about a story for the website, is that something deferent than this?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu