Long range six five tube gun build 6.5 SAUM

ok...its shooting good. wind was blowing like a bear but its life. I had the rifle out for a few quick shots early this week and this morning. Amazing how little recoil it produces the gun just does a lil tap on your shoulder. Was not expecting the world in the first shoot but i am pretty sure i can get this from small groups down to bug holes in short order. This is with under powered loads just breaking in the gun.... the small group is at 100 and the big group at 400.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vJnMvSORbs

It barely moves at all that's insane. Is that part of the design of those guns? I will take 1.7 all day long at 400 yards nuts how flat that thing shoots. Congrats on getting to shoot it thanks for sharing the process.

Not so much a design thing as a it's just heavy. It's pretty funny shooting a magnum cartridge and it recoils less than a ar15. For competition the brake has yo come off so recoil will increase.

Rest got here just now,

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu