Long range six five tube gun build 6.5 SAUM

Re: Long range six five tube gun build

He has the saum gauges already.

the adventure continues... yes this is turning into a blog

so yesterday i noticed i gave shooters pro shop the wrong zip code. Its what i get for ordering stuff on my smart phone. I sent a email and they responded quickly and fixed it. Fedex tracking number and its on its way! 100 7saum brass ready to resize shortly .

Amazon delivered a new toy today, The Gempro 250! i do not want NBK wondering if i have 62.96gr of powder or 62.98gr.

If I don't get some ducks this weekend im selling all my duck gear to pay for more stuff

You are going to love the Gempro. Make sure that you program the proper settings during initial set-up. They work amazing and are so easy to use. You need to order the Omega Powder Trickler! It is an amazing combo when paired up with the Gempro 250. You can drop a single powder flake, grain or ball at a time.

http://www.omegapowdertrickler.com

Re: Long range six five tube gun build (6.5 RSAUM)

You guys are killin me with that fricken scale. I'm fighting it but I can see the writing on the wall.

Lungpopper said:
You guys are killin me with that fricken scale. I'm fighting it but I can see the writing on the wall.

It is just part of the game. It is the needle for the heroin. Drink the coolaid my friend.

So what is the advantage ove Ethan scale compared to an auto scale just more precise? This is what I am using.

Attachments

• Truduct.png
    Truduct.png
    926 KB · Views: 158

got some more packages today....

For you guys wondering what a saum case is here is a pic to help. 204ruger, 6.8spc, 7saum and 50bmg for scale

Aeon said:
For you guys wondering what a saum case is here is a pic to help. 204ruger, 6.8spc, 7saum and 50bmg for scale

So what I learned from this post is 6.5 SAUM brass is shiny.

Truduct said:
So what is the advantage ove Ethan scale compared to an auto scale just more precise? This is what I am using.

You can literally weigh each piece of powder. Aeon checked his scale against his new Gempro 250 and found his old scale was off .5 grain. That is a bunch!

Aeon said:
got some more packages today....

Your picture is void of a few pieces:

A couple of neck bushings and a VLD bullet seating stem...

You boys have a sickness. I like it. When is this shooting event?

Eliseo sent a email....The chassis is about to be finished!!!!!

Re: Long range six five tube gun build 6.5 RSAUM

Pierce sent the reciver yesterday, the build continues

Just got a email from ups! The chassis has shipped!!!!!!!!!

It's all coming together

I am having a great time catching up on this thread. Can't wait to see the chassis!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu