NM Archery Elk live blog!

Wister Junkie

Nov 2, 2016
Left Orange County at 9pm, first excitement of trip is blowing a tire outside of Phoenix! Getting towed to tire shop, hopefully abke to get an afternoon hunt in. Listened to Steve talking on the Ridge2Ridge podcast as I waited. Good content, unfortunate about the decline in hunting opportunities in SoCal. Hopefully the next pic is of a bull with an arrow in him!20190904_040849.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck, can't wait for the updates

Don’t just cut to the ending, give us all the fluff in the middle too! Good luck!

Good luck kenny., say hello to jerry for me. Paul slammed a Giant yesterday , an absolute SLOB! Im in CA minding ill tempered forky hunters...i hate myself

Reactions: ilovesprig
someone get him over here!!!! i want to see some elk pr0n

Hunted last night and only heard a far off bugle.
Saw 3 cows this morning, my tag is either sex, but I'm still holding for a bull.
This afternoon I was sitting water and decided to try a bugle. I get a response and a bull comes my way. He had to have got in pretty close, I heard branches breaking for about 15 minutes, but he never came in. Another bull was bugling just off the property. Hopefully tomorrow is the day!20190905_061741.jpg20190905_061741.jpg20190904_161912.jpg20190905_064232.jpg

I love that place....good luck dude!!

Nice man! Keep it up

Hunted last night and only heard a far off bugle.
Saw 3 cows this morning, my tag is either sex, but I'm still holding for a bull.
This afternoon I was sitting water and decided to try a bugle. I get a response and a bull comes my way. He had to have got in pretty close, I heard branches breaking for about 15 minutes, but he never came in. Another bull was bugling just off the property. Hopefully tomorrow is the day!View attachment 40830View attachment 40830View attachment 40831View attachment 40832
Bad ass pics

Reactions: sportyg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu