NWTF Spring Turkey Tune-Up....2024

Cannot wait for the tune up and meeting a few new people. See ya soon!

How many people generally attend this event? Trying to move an appointment to attend. Looks like a good time with some great prizes!

The event has gotten much larger after we moved it to Lake Henshaw...Last year was just under 700..........:blush:

For me, this get together has become much bigger than just a turkey day...It's a day for family, friends, and hunters of all kinds................. :heart:

006.JPG

The event has gotten much larger after we moved it to Lake Henshaw...Last year was just under 700..........:blush:

For me, this get together has become much bigger than just a turkey day...It's a day for family, friends, and hunters of all kinds................. :heart:

View attachment 61300
Was that the year we got rained on? Man I miss this event..

Well, I was going until today. Due to recent rains, we are slammed at work so my Saturday has been essentially ruined. Hope you all have fun out there!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu