Old tusker down !

Daq80 said:
Eric pecan said:
75 yards 12 gauge copper solid in Training area 25. Daq sorry for the late response . saw bigger ones that are taken by friends and other hunters at the base.you just have to know where they bed, eat and be lucky to get a big one.

No biggie. With a shotty huh? Nice. You see that report and pic of the bear on base?

Do you have the link to the report and pic? i have seen tracks of bear in TA 19 couple of years ago and no body believe me.
Last week end we saw mountain lion on one of the TA they open .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was on the FHL Facebook. Here's the link, hope it works.

https://www.facebook.com/FortHunterLiggett/posts/1353931384620700:0

Here's the photo the biologist caught on a game cam he set up after spotting it.

051ab3f524be600d7db20d047e513b31.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu