San diego bobcat

Cool. I need to find one (or call one in) of those too.

I have a bobcat tag that needs filling before the end of February. :)

TaftHunter said:
This is a bobcat my friend.

that bobcat is legitimate bobcat Taft that isn't a neighbors cat thank you very much its like 10 miles from my house. I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! BS about these things it was a bobcat :mad:

that bobcat is legitimate bobcat Taft that isn't a neighbors cat thank you very much its like 10 miles from my house. I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! BS bout these things it was a bobcat :mad:

I don't know it kinda looks like a house cat

Sdbirds said:
that bobcat is legitamet bobcat taft that isnt a nighbors cat thank you very much its like 10 miles from my house. I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! BS bout these things it was a bobcat :mad:

I don't know it kinda looks like a house cat
my dad responds oh ya the turkeys it was stalking werent real either

They were probably chickens being chased by a house cat that lives in a house full of rocking chairs.
Just because the tag on his collar said Bob doesn't necessarily mean its a bobcat..

Randomshot said:
They were probably chickens being chased by a house cat that lives in a house full of rocking chairs.
Just because the tag on his collar said Bob doesn't necessarily mean its a bobcat..

Lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu