San diego bobcat

D16hunter

tubasadu.jpg
My dad took a picture of this bobcat this morning not the best pic but i thought yall might like to see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. I need to find one (or call one in) of those too.

I have a bobcat tag that needs filling before the end of February. :)

Are you sure that isn't your neighbors cat? ;D

TaftHunter said:
This is a bobcat my friend.

that bobcat is legitimate bobcat Taft that isn't a neighbors cat thank you very much its like 10 miles from my house. I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! BS about these things it was a bobcat :mad:

that bobcat is legitimate bobcat Taft that isn't a neighbors cat thank you very much its like 10 miles from my house. I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! BS bout these things it was a bobcat :mad:

I don't know it kinda looks like a house cat

Sdbirds said:
that bobcat is legitamet bobcat taft that isnt a nighbors cat thank you very much its like 10 miles from my house. I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! BS bout these things it was a bobcat :mad:

I don't know it kinda looks like a house cat
my dad responds oh ya the turkeys it was stalking werent real either

Turkey ????? You know how this works. I don't see aannyy turkey's in the pic so I'm calling BS on the turkey's.

They were probably chickens being chased by a house cat that lives in a house full of rocking chairs.
Just because the tag on his collar said Bob doesn't necessarily mean its a bobcat..

Randomshot said:
They were probably chickens being chased by a house cat that lives in a house full of rocking chairs.
Just because the tag on his collar said Bob doesn't necessarily mean its a bobcat..

Lol

Back