San Jacinto

On the DFG site it says that reservations are available for waterfowl hunting. How can I make reservations?

RedRiderF26 said:
On the DFG site it says that reservations are available for waterfowl hunting. How can I make reservations?

The reservations are by lottery.....Go to the DFW website and follow instructions.

.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAAahUKEwilibTl9fzIAhXDm4gKHZ-dCHY&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wildlife.ca.gov%2Fhunting%2Fwaterfowl&usg=AFQjCNFzZNO-LvYFJ2vSfEyAHbPtL21NBw&sig2=SP_OBW5jaG1PzBrS2ob6Yg

Can non hunters join you in the blind?

The father & son I'm mentoring want to take the wife so she can see what ducking is all about. They have no res so they are going to sweat line it......she's a city girl so it should be an experience she won't forget.....they have been ducking off and on for a few years so they kinda know what to do but they want to hit SJ because less mud and cleaner......what ever that means I guess they are referring to the human turds....

They are going the 25th will it be crowded for them will they get on for the fly off?
Thanks for your help I don't duck hunt so looking to help them out.

Mark,

My suggestion is......Leave the wife at home........lol

You're allowed 4 people in a blind (shooters, non-shooters, whatever)......Sweating can be tough to get on, but if you hang around, you we get on eventually.

Can't leave her at home this helps the two of them get out more if she only new what our bivy camp looked like she'd never let the teenager go......luckily grandma tells her to shut up and let them have fun!

Thanks Steve for the heads up

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu