SCH is at it again with Neil and GSGS

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
The SCH team is up in Springville with Neil again - http://giantsequoiaguideservice.com/!

Shooters will be Lungpopper, DTBushpilot, JustmyGame and me. Should be fun and we might just poke a few holes in some pigs. Heading over to Neils now. Will have a report this evening.

Attachments

• GiantSequoiaGuideService.JPG
    GiantSequoiaGuideService.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 270
Poking pigs? John, something imagined cannot be unimagined.
But anyway have fun!
;)

Sent via Tapatalk

The hunt is off to a good start with DTBushpilot shooting the infamous "One Tooth" who is legendary for sporting a 4.5" chopper. DTBushpilot shot this big boy with a 130 year old .45 Government lever-gun! JustmyGame is all smiles shooting a 285# Dinosaur and showing some nice bone too.. Both animals are amazing trophy's. Tomorrow we will try to get Lungpopper into Bow range and if there is time, I might just shoot one too!

As usual, Neil is great company and working hard for us!

Attachments

• 1 tooth.jpg
    1 tooth.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Justmygame.jpg
    Justmygame.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
Neil took us on an awesome hunt this morning where we hiked back in an area that was just amazing from a scenic standpoint. We walk into about a half dozen pigs and tried to set up a shot with the bow at about 50 yards. As Lungpopper set up I moved to the left of him and the pigs busted us and started to scramble. I took two shots with my rifle and was unable to connect. Seemed like easy shots to me but I wasn't leading the animal enough. Stuff happens...

Heading to Neils this afternoon to shoot squirrels then barbeque some skirt steak. Tomorrow morning Neil has another great area to show us. There are more dead pigs in our near future. Stay tuned!

Attachments

• panaorama.jpg
    panaorama.jpg
    714.2 KB · Views: 14
Beautiful. I think I know that spot. Great hike, and we came across lots of fresh beds but no pigs that day.
Barbecue and squirrel hunting sounds fun!

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu