Shipping ammo to California

A two thumbs up and a shout out to Rogers and to Steve for recommending them. Never bought from them before. Ordered about 3 hours ago, they just sent me the shipping info. Already picked up by FEDEX.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Just received 2 of 3 cases from Rogers today. Order placed on Thursday, that was quick!
Hey Ron, did you have to sign for it? The wife's order is coming Monday and she may need to take time off if a signature is required. In the good old days a signature was not required.
Thanks Man.

Hey Ron, did you have to sign for it? The wife's order is coming Monday and she may need to take time off if a signature is required. In the good old days a signature was not required.
Thanks Man.
I had to sign for it but some hunting partners in San Diego got theirs delivered, no signature required.....so IDK. Maybe it's a LA county thing????

Reactions: garlicsalt
Better order any online ammo ASAP. Not because Bonta will get a stay and have the ruling put on hold [he has appealed, but so far no judge will grant a stay---appears this pro-gun ruling may stand], but because so many Californians are online ordering ammo that some places have run out. Seriously---we Californians have depleted the ammo supply!! Two thumbs up to Benetiz!! Maybe he owns stock in an ammo company.

Just got an email from Midway---they are shipping ammo to Californians.

Last edited:
I had to sign for it but some hunting partners in San Diego got theirs delivered, no signature required.....so IDK. Maybe it's a LA county thing????
They dropped it on my front porch, and I did not need to sign for it. in LA county.

Reactions: duck-boy
Got in under the wire 2 orders, 4 shipments, 1800 rounds at about 1900 dollars, but no FFL last thing is priceless.

Reactions: 2duckhunter4
I bought some turkey loads at Turner's at around 3pm. By 5pm Commiefornia is back to being Commiefornia. Back to the USSR as usual.

Commieformia is only going to worst. But it means zero to the gang bangers. Fing libs just don't get it.

Reactions: sportyg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu