Sister saw this dog outside her office

Those were pretty small cubs....but I bet a pack would still tree a single adult. Just goes along with what ilovespring said about coyotes and kittens.

ya coyotes eats peoples pets. and there is probably to many of them. but if all the dogs get killed then we get to many rodents. rats, squirrels. same with the bobcats they probably eat more rodents than anything else. SWAG of course no scientific evidence on my part. I do know there is way less land than what use be. so more interaction with people. I don't prefer to shoot them but if it gets near my chickens or pet dogs . yep I will shoot it. hahahaha.

when I was a youngster, like 16 years old I was fishing alone at Palo Verde Lake in Alpine at the very east end of the lake for catfish. I was killing the cats by the way. started getting dark, I had them surround me. yelping & growling. I tossed a bunch of cat fish on the ground and made my hurried exit. hahahaa lucky I was not the meal that day.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu