So what is up with this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPAH

On Jesses Forum it says Opah got banned. @OPAH how did you get this reputation Garlic and Hatchet have of you?
Ya many got Banned, got tired of the lack of moderation.
Yes I am the silver haired well platinum haired guy with and Grandson.
and why will 57 have a run for his Money ? I do love a good challenge ?

What reputation Garlic and Hatched ?

This forum do background checks on all new guys, if you did you would have known do not let Larry around your Women that is just a fact .

Last edited:
Not upset or anything Never had a reputation, was hoping it was a cool one. and then the Grandson and I thing and 57 I was hoping maybe he and his grandson are out and about doing cool shit, hunting and stuff. then there is the fact that I am not opposed to a freshly tenderized road kill BBQ.
Thought maybe we could have some fun with it.

On Jesses Forum it says Opah got banned. @OPAH how did you get this reputation Garlic and Hatchet have of you?
Ya many got Banned, got tired of the lack of moderation.
Yes I am the silver haired well platinum haired guy with and Grandson.
and why will 57 have a run for his Money ? I do love a good challenge ?

What reputation Garlic and Hatched ?

This forum do background checks on all new guys, if you did you would have known do not let Larry around your Women that is just a fact .
I thought you had plenty of interesting reads and some good pix at the other site. Never said anything about a reputation.
AS far as 57 goes, well he has a lot of very interesting reads around here....... very interesting.

Like I said..I don't know you from.alice dyck.... Fatty's place sucked Choad... I got banned many years ago for asking if he ever killed anything in his life other than 10k Twinkies.....don't over think it..pull up a chair and enjoy. . welcome.

Last edited:
Why are there ads again? I’ll say it again, revenue from Larry merchandise would far exceed your ad revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back