So what is up with this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPAH

Sep 20, 2021
On Jesses Forum it says Opah got banned. @OPAH how did you get this reputation Garlic and Hatchet have of you?
Ya many got Banned, got tired of the lack of moderation.
Yes I am the silver haired well platinum haired guy with and Grandson.
and why will 57 have a run for his Money ? I do love a good challenge ?

What reputation Garlic and Hatched ?

This forum do background checks on all new guys, if you did you would have known do not let Larry around your Women that is just a fact .

Last edited:
I don't know, I would ignore it. dumb things are said often

Not upset or anything Never had a reputation, was hoping it was a cool one. and then the Grandson and I thing and 57 I was hoping maybe he and his grandson are out and about doing cool shit, hunting and stuff. then there is the fact that I am not opposed to a freshly tenderized road kill BBQ.
Thought maybe we could have some fun with it.

On Jesses Forum it says Opah got banned. @OPAH how did you get this reputation Garlic and Hatchet have of you?
Ya many got Banned, got tired of the lack of moderation.
Yes I am the silver haired well platinum haired guy with and Grandson.
and why will 57 have a run for his Money ? I do love a good challenge ?

What reputation Garlic and Hatched ?

This forum do background checks on all new guys, if you did you would have known do not let Larry around your Women that is just a fact .
I thought you had plenty of interesting reads and some good pix at the other site. Never said anything about a reputation.
AS far as 57 goes, well he has a lot of very interesting reads around here....... very interesting.

Like I said..I don't know you from.alice dyck.... Fatty's place sucked Choad... I got banned many years ago for asking if he ever killed anything in his life other than 10k Twinkies.....don't over think it..pull up a chair and enjoy. . welcome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu