SoCal Guided Hunts headed to Nebraska

S

SoCalGuidedHunts

We are on the road to Nebraska to film our pilot program. We will be deer, coyote and duck hunting. I will post photos as I can but also like our facebook to stay up to the min of our hunt.

We made it to nebraska. Time to get some predator hunting in before the sun goes down!

Only had time for one 15 min set and nothing came in.. deer hunting tomorrow

Sitting in the Omaha airport now waiting to head back to OC. Tagged out on a good drop-tine with total of 18 legal points plus junk. Awesome first bow kill. Deer were still pre-rut but moving good! Good luck out there!

jtay56 said:
Sitting in the Omaha airport now waiting to head back to OC. Tagged out on a good drop-tine with total of 18 legal points plus junk. Awesome first bow kill. Deer were still pre-rut but moving good! Good luck out there!

That's a teaser of a post. Where are the pics?

jtay56 said:

Attachments

• Uselesswithoutpics_1_.jpg
    Uselesswithoutpics_1_.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 82
So up date.. hunting has been hard we have not seen any deer yet. That is just crazy I have hunted all this land around here for years and have never seen it like this. Sat I did manage to bump a coyote out walking for deer and that is one less coyote here lol. Headshot about 300 yards and the Cutting Edge Bullets did the trick. So heading out to some other land in the morning and hope to see something!

If I could post from my phone I would. Check our facebook

Headed out this morning and no more get set up we could see two deer behind us. Looked at them with my scope and see one buck and one doe. My uncle only wants us to shoot the does so I range it. 320 yards my partner Nick was wanting to shoot it but could not get on it. So he told me to take it. So I sent it. And she went down. We waited a few minutes to see if any more deer would come out and they did two more really nice buck so we passed and did not shoot. We take off walking the 320 yards to my doe to only get there and see I dropped a nice 2x2 buck.. darn it now I have to tell my uncle what happend and he was not to mad knowing we could not tell it was a buck from where we was. So 1 deer down 5 more to go. I will try to post a photo soon
20131118_090655.jpg
IMG_8632687199686.jpg
IMG_20131116_072714.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu