Support needed to save the children's pool, LJ

infidel

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=5ad6552b6dbd1fd69c07b7e91&id=2fb1022f50

These animal rights nazis are getting desperate and the end is near. If your schedule permits please come support your rights by either volunteering your time for someone to speak a prepared speech and or speak on behalf of yourself. I'll be there along with most of my dive club. And thanks for the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I signed the petition. These people just don't care to know the full implications of standing on one side. They hear "save the seals / sealions" and just jump on board. Like hearing "yes we can" and then finding out "no we can't" ;)

infidel said:
Hey, I appreciate the support gents. There's a strong chance if they win this one all of LJ will turn into another Laguna!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Not sure I understand. We cant hunt in laguna.....

Breacher said:
I'd love to hunt sea lions.....I'm sure sea lion tacos might taste pretty good!

As many yellows they take off hooks they ought to taste great!!!

One more for signing the petition.

Jim said:
Breacher said:
I'd love to hunt sea lions.....I'm sure sea lion tacos might taste pretty good!

As many yellows they take off hooks they ought to taste great!!!

One more for signing the petition.

They like wsb also

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu