Support needed to save the children's pool, LJ

I signed the petition. These people just don't care to know the full implications of standing on one side. They hear "save the seals / sealions" and just jump on board. Like hearing "yes we can" and then finding out "no we can't" ;)

Hey, I appreciate the support gents. There's a strong chance if they win this one all of LJ will turn into another Laguna!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever you guys do out there don't get sea lion blood on your hands! Leave it to the GWSharks.

infidel said:
Hey, I appreciate the support gents. There's a strong chance if they win this one all of LJ will turn into another Laguna!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Not sure I understand. We cant hunt in laguna.....

Breacher said:
I'd love to hunt sea lions.....I'm sure sea lion tacos might taste pretty good!

As many yellows they take off hooks they ought to taste great!!!

One more for signing the petition.

Jim said:
Breacher said:
I'd love to hunt sea lions.....I'm sure sea lion tacos might taste pretty good!

As many yellows they take off hooks they ought to taste great!!!

One more for signing the petition.

They like wsb also

Petition signed. I remember back in the day when the sport boat captains shot them for poaching hooked fish. The seals learned very quickly to stay away from the fisherman.

Snake Charmer said:
Petition signed. I remember back in the day when the sport boat captains shot them for poaching hooked fish. The seals learned very quickly to stay away from the fisherman.

Once upon a time needs to pay a us a visit again soon

Back