This weekend's hunt will be an interesting test

Yep^.,...if they only new...LOL.

I've always seen the grandma's in the back, bull dogin you if you let them make eye contact.
The heard cow is in the front, if killed first the rest will hang not knowing what's happening.

The one with the most blood shot meat will be the one with highest impact velocity...with the frangible bullets (like your SST).

The 168 TTSX will be least blood shot.

Good luck and ride out the storm hitting the area! Suppose to be -9 where I was hunting last week.

The one with the most blood shot meat will be the one with highest impact velocity...with the frangible bullets (like your SST).

The 168 TTSX will be least blood shot.

Good luck and ride out the storm hitting the area! Suppose to be -9 where I was hunting last week.
That's what I used, in 180 gr. virtually no meat lost or bloody mess except for lungs, which were a mass of pulp.. I like lung shots. Go bag em and tag em guys.

Reactions: MJB
SST is a great bullet and like was said above it liquefies the organs drt. Only thing I use for elk.

Fckn Hyatt!! My kinda place!! Finish!

Reactions: MJB

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu