Whats in your day pack

wow I'm going to try to get my hands on a good light weight medical kit which would allow me to at least control bleeding until help arrives....... I'm a little on the paranoid side wen it comes to safety........

I always leave detailed maps and directions for my family before i leave the house, normally a marked map.

Im going to be honest I'm beyond excited for this coming deer season!!! can't stop thinking about it and just want to get all my gear together and my shopping list filled before opening day!!!!

Im wear kryptek highlander camo and can find very few companies who make packs in kryptek. SlumberJack makes is one of which who makes packs in kryptek, has anyone used lumberjack gear?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu