What's on your desktop background?

Little photo I took from the blind. That's my desktop background

Attachments

• 628_zps10e99858.jpg
    628_zps10e99858.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 36
After seeing all the pictures off sunrises I set I remembered I had a sweet picture of a sunset in texas duck hunting in Texasf3634f12f4e8abe08eb499950ce79b4b.jpg. And changed my wallpaper

ilovesprig said:
fish dog said:
Yep Steve, SJ B-2 - my hunting partner just finishing picking up the decoys.

Cool...........One of the best parts about 'fowling......Sunrises & sunsets (new thread?....... ;))

That would be a great thread but, be prepared, I'd have about 40 or 50 pics to post I'm sure. (note my avatar, which is another SJ sunset). I don't know if others have noticed this but IMHO for some reason sunrises and sunsets in the duck blind are, more often then they're not, spectacular. I've had days were I was skunked (duck wise) but considered them very successful because I got great sunrise or sunset pictures.

i do not have many pics of sunrises or sunsets, when the sun comes up i am busy shooting and i have never needed to stay out in the afternoon :p

My new background...
556cd6644ae56e586e4588d8_caitlyn-jenner-bruce-jenner-july-2015-vf.jpg

......fail

by the way harbor seals are freaking mean! Little shits will bite your fins

Holy crap Nick!!!!!!............Bruce?

I'm glad I'm done with my dating years.........You just never know these days....... :-\

ps......Kinda reminds me of the one scenes in Crocodile Dundee....... :D

I have 1 of those fancy computers that changes the background every 10 mins. I just picked a few from it.
These are all my own photos that I took myself.

I'm kind of a photography fanatic.

ilovesprig said:
Holy crap Nick!!!!!!............Bruce?

I'm glad I'm done with my dating years.........You just never know these days....... :-\

ps......Kinda reminds me of the one scenes in Crocodile Dundee....... :D

Attachments

• 201504_2128_ggfbh_sm[1].jpg
    201504_2128_ggfbh_sm[1].jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 89
My desktop has my son and I with his first buck. Arizona 2014

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu