Which bow?

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Okay so some of you guys might know Ive been a Mathews guys... But I'm in for a change. I'm looking at the bowtech prodigy, rpm 360, or the Hoyt faktor 34. do any of you guys have one of these?

Hoyt carbon spider is supposed to a great bow, I don't see the point in the prodigy, and all my friends shoot the bowtech experience and I can tell you its bowtechs best bow ever. Very smooth, quiet and fast. I am very impressed with it. I am a PSE fan. But if I bought a new bow today it would be the experience for sure. But like Darryl said they always release the new bad boy at the ATA show in Jan. And then it all goes on immediate back order. Its the worse marketing Ive ever seen but. many hunters wait for it. Give Humble Hunter and Buck Hunter a yell. They both shoot Hoyt.

Thank you for the feedback, I called my local archery shop and they don't carry the experience, because it's "not that popular".. Which I thought was weird, because I've heard nothing but good stuff about the experience.

My only problem is, is that this is the only archery shop around. And they charge 150$ to set up your bow if you order it online. Which I think is outrageous.. On Thursday I'm going over to shoot what they have... If they don't have anything I like, then I don't what to do..

Ok im gonna try to be a little sensitive here. If he is a bowtech dealer and doen't carry the experience he has his head shoved up his a_s. If he did carry that bow it would be his most popular bow ever. It just confirms how lucky we are to have the bow and arrow shop in our town. Like Darryl said if your willing to drive down, you will have have the pleasure of doing business with the coolest people in the business. And you will end up with your dream bow.

Invisible man said:
Ok im gonna try to be a little sensitive here. If he is a bowtech dealer and doen't carry the experience he has his head shoved up his a_s. If he did carry that bow it would be his most popular bow ever. It just confirms how lucky we are to have the bow and arrow shop in our town. Like Darryl said if your willing to drive down, you will have have the pleasure of doing business with the coolest people in the business. And you will end up with your dream bow.

Haha yeah I've been dealing with them for 5 years. They are not very friendly either. Charge 20$ just to get the correct draw length measured...

Do you know how much the bow and arrow shop charges for their experience? And to have it adjusted and all that?

I'll go in there and check the price for you tomorrow. Buy the bow and your components there and all the set up is free. Not just free set up but he will spend a couple of hours with you making sure that everything is right.

Lungpopper said:
I'll go in there and check the price for you tomorrow. Buy the bow and your components there and all the set up is free. Not just free set up but he will spend a couple of hours with you making sure that everything is right.

Okay, thank you so much!

Sounds like it might be worth the 4 hour drive lol.

Bruce is amazing. Call and talk to him. He's pretty much always there after noon. Great staff there too, but talk to him before you come so you know he'll be in the shop when you get there.

Bonejour said:
Bruce is amazing. Call and talk to him. He's pretty much always there after noon. Great staff there too, but talk to him before you come so you know he'll be in the shop when you get there.

I might give him a call soon. If everything goes as planned I will be heading over there Monday.

TaftHunter said:
Bonejour said:

I might give him a call soon. If everything goes as planned I will be heading over there Monday.

He is not open Sun-Mon

https://www.google.com/search?q=bow+n+arrow+shop&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari
Hours and phone number

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu