Which bow?

It will be worth the drive to you when your back home shooting it and you realize it is set up perfectly for you and you don't have to keep going back for problems. Tell Bruce your from SCH and Lungpopper sent you in so you get the free massage and pedicure. Of course Lungpopper will have to give it to you but he won't mind. ;D

Bruce and Jim. Bow N Arrow shop is second to none. I'd drive a couple hours if I had to....

You'll leave a happy customer! Plus, you should see all the pictures of Invisible Man and Lungpopper on the wall of fame!

Thanks guys, someone is coming by Friday to buy my old bow. So Tuesday hopefully I'll be headed down!

sluester said:
He doesn't charge a set up fee for any bow. Customer service is the best! 8)
Can't believe what that shop charges you! Ridiculous!
X2
Bruce doesn't charge for any adjustment; in fact he had me come back several times when I was starting out, to check and adjust my draw weight, draw length, sights, etc. till I got settled in. You won't need that much follow up care, but it shows Bruce's approach.

http://bownarrowshop.com/
221014033418.jpeg

Call the shop this week and talk to Bruce so he knows your coming from outta town. Let him know what your thinking so he can be ready for you, so he can make you a priority.

Invisible man said:
Call the shop this week and talk to Bruce so he knows your coming from outta town. Let him know what your thinking so he can be ready for you, so he can make you a priority.

That's what I had planned on doing Friday, I'm excited, I've had the same bow for 4 years!

There is no question that the bow and arrow shop is number one, my family has bought 6 bowtechs from Bruce and Jim and you will not be disappointed. I shot the Prodigy there last month and it is amazing, and they have the Boss that has the ability to go to 32" draw length for the tall guys. The Prodigy shoots even better than the experience, and is absolutely dead silent. Not too sure about the shift mechanism but the bow was bitchen!

CMPeterson said:
There is no question that the bow and arrow shop is number one, my family has bought 6 bowtechs from Bruce and Jim and you will not be disappointed. I shot the Prodigy there last month and it is amazing, and they have the Boss that has the ability to go to 32" draw length for the tall guys. The Prodigy shoots even better than the experience, and is absolutely dead silent. Not too sure about the shift mechanism but the bow was bitchen!

Do you know what the price was on the Boss?

TaftHunter said:
CMPeterson said:

Do you know what the price was on the Boss?
No, but Bruce can tell you.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu