Wild Dogs

I fished with some one that got attacked on Barona or Viejas I can't remember offhand. They looked like a burned victim actually a bit worst (I'm a sibling of so no crap because of that statement) A bird told me they have seen them behind sanV. Also I have seen a few rolling bolders down hills to scare stuff at south side of Loveland and the north Side of el cap

As for the not bowhunting because of them I would say don't not hunt. Go kill. Kill the dogs too. If something stalks you and you know. It's a kinda thing you only feel if it happens to you.

Man I said you a lot

Hate wild dogs! I can't stand people that release them into the wild instead of finding them a good home.

Handgun said:
I'd like to help if it's needed. Confined to weekends timewise.

David,

Thank you for the offer, but these particular dogs roam on private property and only official folks are allowed on the property.....Only one person can shoot them.....I guess I get invited for moral support.......... ;)

Thanks for all the advice. I think I will try a new spot for archery opener but might still scout that spot with my .40 on my hip next time i am out there. The owners of the land know that I have spotted dogs running through there so it is up to them to deal with them if they want to.

There has been sitting of a black lion out there on MCC property but I think we all know what it really is now....

Moe Terboat said:
Thanks for all the advice. I think I will try a new spot for archery opener but might still scout that spot with my .40 on my hip next time i am out there. The owners of the land know that I have spotted dogs running through there so it is up to them to deal with them if they want to.

There has been sitting of a black lion out there on MCC property but I think we all know what it really is now....

I wouldn't confuse a lion and a dog.(Regardless of color) Lions move way different

Sdbirds said:
Moe Terboat said:

I wouldn't confuse a lion and a dog.(Regardless of color) Lions move way different

But lots of other people would!

It is hard to believe that MCC property has the first ever black mountain lion (not panther). "Many people have heard the term 'black panther,' but these are actually melanistic jaguars or leopards: a genetic trait that makes an individual cat's fur appear much darker than the usual coloration." Would be interesting if someone could get it on camera.....

Call in those pitbull felons from the animal planet they will rehabilitate them

I had 2 run-ins with wild pack dogs. 1 time I was dove hunting and had taken a break and cleaned my birds. The dogs came through the field and were walking 30 feet to my side and didn't see me through a tree break. They went down and ate the dove remains that I'd discarded and turned around and walked right past me again. 2 BIG pits, 1 rottie, and a mix. All looked pretty haggard. The 2nd time, I was driving through my neighborhood and saw a 3 pack of mix dogs. I'll always stop and see if they're friendly enough to check for tags. The leader of the pack slowly walked towards me with it's hair raised, head down, and teeth "grinnin". He looked "unhappy" so I hopped back in the truck and told the wife "nope... they don't want anything to do with me". They sure do seem to switch over to a wild pack mentality when they run the streets. Pretty cool to see them work but nothing I want to get involved with.

Kinda old. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/09/washington-dog-pack-kills_n_874477.html

I read another article where they figured out that the dogs were pets during the day and packs at night. Canines are social/pack animals, and behavior changes a lot when they get packed up at night vs. single dog with their human "pack". I've seen it with people who have dogs in the country. People who have multiple dogs = a pack don't have trouble with coyotes because the pack is territorial. Single, very domesticated/humanized dogs are useless against coyotes.

They sound worse than wolves. I guess when they grow up around humans and we haven't made them fear us then they are really dangerous.

Closer to "non-game", but I don't expect to find them on the DFW website

Sent via Tapatalk

Lay them down. Shoot at them doesn't matter I'f you miss, you do not want to be out in the sticks with 10 wild dogs wanting to take you down ! Wwe need these dogs scared of people !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu