Worth Hunting Ducks in the Rain?

Many of duck have died in the rain..spot from the truck as to not get to wet..i hate water...then go in for the water swat....

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Wister sucks in the rain. I have always done well at SJ in the rain. Just need to get into the right area. Many places hunt well in the rain. Not going to list them.

John

Man I feel sorry for that duck already... FINISH!!!!

Hour left, the guys around me are packing it in, my only hope is the kick something up. Suns out and my landing zone is just a bright patch of orange light. Going to wait it out so no one sees my crying in the dark on my way back to the truck.

They need to change the name of these Walker Blinds to Hiker.

154398EC-57B6-47AE-B1FB-DFE7814BF526.jpeg

hunt in the rain are you kidding?

wake up hear the rain hitting the roof and roll over and go back to sleep. Best sleep you will ever get!

when i was young i used to hunt in the rain but honestly its better just before and just after the rain.

Can't kill ducks if your not duck hunting. Give it a try, you may learn something new.

I have shot a duck or two in all different conditions.

I like duck hunting. And I like rain too.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu