Worth Hunting Ducks in the Rain?

TrapLine

Do the ducks move around in this light rain? What do you guys think, worth going out in? With waders and Gortex not going to get wet but do the ducks move?

Many of duck have died in the rain..spot from the truck as to not get to wet..i hate water...then go in for the water swat....

2 for rain, 1 against, 1 undecided. put another log on the fire, going in. ETA to San J 1 hour and some change.

Attachments

• E76B1C53-6577-4912-B4E8-745E1AB28CD5.jpeg
    E76B1C53-6577-4912-B4E8-745E1AB28CD5.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 11
Wister sucks in the rain. I have always done well at SJ in the rain. Just need to get into the right area. Many places hunt well in the rain. Not going to list them.

John

Hour left, the guys around me are packing it in, my only hope is the kick something up. Suns out and my landing zone is just a bright patch of orange light. Going to wait it out so no one sees my crying in the dark on my way back to the truck.

They need to change the name of these Walker Blinds to Hiker.

154398EC-57B6-47AE-B1FB-DFE7814BF526.jpeg

hunt in the rain are you kidding?

wake up hear the rain hitting the roof and roll over and go back to sleep. Best sleep you will ever get!

when i was young i used to hunt in the rain but honestly its better just before and just after the rain.

Can't kill ducks if your not duck hunting. Give it a try, you may learn something new.

I have shot a duck or two in all different conditions.

I like duck hunting. And I like rain too.

Back