You guys missed one......

S

stikbrandon

You guys are the scum of the earth, just as bad as the third and fourth generation welfare abusers.

No need to go in to details, beside the fact you guys shot up my treestand, jacked an SD card and breaking one of my cameras that I went to work to pay for, your parents should be ashamed of how you to punks turned out! I bet your fathers wish they would have pulled out, your mothers, the same.... You guys are pathetic ! I hope you guys feel great about your self's.

P.s. Real hunters don't do that crap to each other and PICK UP THERE SPENT SHELLS!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    781.8 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 68
That's jacked up. Good thing they didn't find all your camera's.

Sorry man I wish I could recognize them. People are screwed up you should post this on a few of the other forums like cal guns and bloody decks. Hopefully someone will recognize them.

Thieves are some of the worst people on this planet. I hope somebody recognizes these guys. +1 on posting to more local forums. Maybe you'll get a lead. Also, try not to touch anything they may have touched, as it could be used against them if they're found.

PUNKS!...........Damn, this kind of stuff really pisses me off..........Where and when?.........No dates on camera?

ilovesprig said:
PUNKS!...........Damn, this kind of stuff really pisses me off..........Where and when?.........No dates on camera?

JAN-23-2016 300pm. Northern sandiego county.....

Can't believe they shot up my treestand....

stikbrandon said:
ilovesprig said:

JAN-23-2016 300pm. Northern sandiego county.....

Can't believe they shot up my treestand....
Ignorant

Shouldn't be hard to find the guy in the pink shirt out in the field next season he will be the only one. PM me the coordinates of where the Cameras are and I will check on them for you from time to time during deer season.

This fires me up :mad: and I hate it when a$$holes are in the woods let alone mess with your stuff! I hope you find them and I will keep an eye out too.

The nerve of some people... :mad: This is why I am always nervous about where I place my cameras....

Sorry A-Holes with guns, not hunters in my eyes. hope a lion gets them :)

Brandon,

I'd go to the local sheriff station with the pictures and report them as well.....No telling what else these a$$wipes will shoot..... :mad:

Ugh, I don't get how people can treat each other the way they do.

Depending on the cost of your cameras, it might be worth talking to your insurance agent to see if the theft could be covered, and what impact reporting a claim would have on your rates.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu