You guys missed one......

report to the sheriff no doubt!! People who act and think in the way these guys did frequently have running records.

This disgusts me.... With all the crap going on with hunting in california and many other U.S. states its discouraging to see people doing this kind of stuff.... Its brain surgeons like this who litter and have no sympathy for other hunters or wild life that politicians and special interests groups love to exploit and use as the face of hunting.

The act of a few bad hunters is often felt by the entire community ???

put these dudes in day care they obviously need a babysitter.

What were they doing anyway? If I run into somebody's tree stand or trail cam I leave it alone. Parents didn't do well. Sad but true

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu