Your biggest Buck ever! Post your pictures.

O.K. T.A. You asked for it, this is my son's best ever, 22" 3X3, D16, 2010

Lot's of big bucks taken last year!! Thanks

Attachments

• Tyler 2010-D16.png
    Tyler 2010-D16.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 68
Wow!!!

You are raising that kid right. That is a remarkable D16 giant. You must have been busting out with pride when he took that deer. How old is your son?

Thanks, Tyler just turned 22, I've been dragging him through the brush since he was 4 or 5, he's a great kid and handles a rifle better then most.

Yes...Very proud to say the least.

What an awesome buck your son shot TopBuck, that is a life time buck for San Diego. Looks like you guys are on some good bucks every year
that is awesome, I will be waiting to see more pics from you guys this year, good hunting.

Nice work. Pictures don't lie. You boys got the stuff! Did you get your son's deer scored?

Buck hunter,
No, not really into the score unless were talking football, maybe lungpopper can score it for him(I don't know how), sounds like he has what it takes.

Mike,

I agree, I've been hunting this country for 30 years and he out did me in 10. Although I have seen and missed bigger. He will probally never "Top that Buck"! especially now he has moved to AZ. Don't expect to kill big ones this year, so far the scouting has been less then avarage.

Fun stuff, thanks for the comments

last years D16, may need to score 2009 VS. 2010 to know which is "Best San Diego Ever", my best ever came from Meeker Colorado in 1994, I don't have any digital photo to post.

I wonder if Tyler was as proud??? LOL

Have a good one!

Attachments

• D16,2010.png
    D16,2010.png
    640.1 KB · Views: 62
There were alot of really good bucks taken last year.The 3x3's that have been posted are some of the biggest I have seen in San Diego.Let's hope it's just as good this year.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu