Your biggest Buck ever! Post your pictures.

My 09 buck from Palomar. 20 in wide 2X3 with 2in eye guards. Biggest yet and maybe one day I can top it off.

Attachments

• 1024090737.jpg
    1024090737.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 217
Jeff look how close my archery buck from a few years ago looks like your SD buck, Same horn configuration.

Attachments

• 2010-11-30 20.19.33.jpg
    2010-11-30 20.19.33.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
Can't wait to check out your trophy room bro. Your taxidermy bill must be out of control. Where did you shoot that nice Socal buck?

Matagi said:
My 09 buck from Palomar. 20 in wide 2X3 with 2in eye guards. Biggest yet and maybe one day I can top it off.

Great local buck Matagi. Bloody mess you made there.

Nice collection of bucks oneazbowhunter. You're living the dream !

I'be hunted in Az, Utah, No Cal and So Cal and I just shot my best buck yesterday on public land with a bow, nice fat 3x3, finally !

Attachments

• IMAG0483.jpg
    IMAG0483.jpg
    966.4 KB · Views: 36
Great job bro you deserve it, That is a buck of a lifetime but now you have the fever to shoot big bucks and you know you can do it. Cant wait to see that buck on the wall.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu