10.5 ft flat bottom valco with minn kota 40 lb thrust

S

stikbrandon

I'm selling my boat, 10.5 ft flat bottom boat, 1yr old Minn kota 40 lbs thrust, the boat is wired to have the battery under the center bench. the two chairs are removable and spin 360 degrees. i need the space in my garage and i do not have to time to finish it( plus my dog wont jump out of it). perfect waterfowl boat small enough to fit in the back of a truck so no need for a trailer. big enough for two grown men and 1 dog to smash ducks from.

shoot me an offer

any questions shoot me a pm or just post to this thread.

Attachments

• boat.png
    boat.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
  • boat1.png
    boat1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 67
  • boat2.png
    boat2.png
    2 MB · Views: 71
  • boat3.png
    boat3.png
    2 MB · Views: 67

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu