TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Called in 4 this morning on 5 different stands. I missed the first.. Sadly. Got the second, couldn't get a shot on the 3rd. And my buddy missed the 4th.. 5atuzepu.jpg

Thanks guys 1st one came in around 8 minutes to lightning jack, the next 2 (double) came in at 9 to lucky bird. And the 4th came in to coyote in distress 3 after being hung up about 800 yards out for 20 minutes..
But due to excitement, and staying up all night we were a little off our game. (Accuracy wise)

Randomshot said:
One is better than nothing. Is the hat part of you camo?
All the sides of it are, the front is rabbit fur.. One time, I had one think it was a rabbit, so it was coming at me not the decoy lol

TaftHunter said:
Randomshot said:
One is better than nothing. Is the hat part of you camo?
One time, I had one think it was a rabbit, so it was coming at me not the decoy lol
Good thing you weren't hunting lion or bear! ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TopBuck said:
I could use a hat like that up here when its -0

I bet! When I went through your part of the country on the way to Montana it was the coldest part lol. What part of the state do you live in?

TopBuck said:
Star, about 20 miles west of Boise

Oh sweet! I've been looking into going to school somewhere in idaho or utah.. If end up going towards your way I'll have to hit you up for some info :D

Good job getting them to come in and thanks for posting the calls! That's some useful information.

TaftHunter said:
TopBuck said:
Star, about 20 miles west of Boise

Oh sweet! I've been looking into going to school somewhere in idaho or utah.. If end up going towards your way I'll have to hit you up for some info :D
No problem, I'm not on here a lot, but you can always contact me through some of the guys on here (lungpopper, invisible man). There's lots to be had up here if you have the time & $.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu