132” D16 dead head.

Man all these monster D16 bucks are makin me drool! I was pumped with my 111 inch.

Man all these monster D16 bucks are makin me drool! I was pumped with my 111 inch.

111 is great D-16 buck.....The scores go way up with multiple points.....Which D-16 for the most part, is not common.

How about this monster?....The person who bagged this guy just passed away.....RIP Mitch.

.golf tourney 11-15-10 003.JPG

Rob most hunters in D16 will never shoot a 110” buck.
70’s and 80’s are considered nice bucks for here. The one I shot this year is 78” I think your fork from this year is a few inches bigger. But that’s like shooting a 150” buck in Colorado. Not a monster but respectable.
You shoot a 110” inch deer here, that’s like a 170”-180” in Colorado. You should be pumped about that deer.
Most hunters probably don’t understand that these deer in these pics are among the biggest deer that have been tagged in this area.

Last edited:
133A6194-6CBE-4C6B-989E-8FD0CAFDD152.jpegOh that’s for sure! I hope to one day get something like what you guys just posted. But I couldn’t be prouder of my 111. Probably will always be the buck I’m most proud of!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an outstanding deer for sure. Obviously the split guard is rad but the color on those antlers (or is it just the lighting?) is cool too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That was an Instagram filter just to bring the color out a bit better. But there were real dark brown.

.D6E45AC7-F668-4479-B920-6F9CDCCF5B8A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SurfNHuntSD

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu