15 mourning dove and 1 Eurasian

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
fbcf7679aa1911373438c9d10ea0a70c.jpg
We got to our spot today my son and I only find tons of hunters. So I just drove away. Went to another area and limited out in exactly 31 minutes. Like always, I did all the shooting but my son carried around his red ryder from last years sch banquet. Great dove hunt this morning

Yes he is ready. Hes only 7 yrs old though. Pretty big huh. Lol. He has a 410 shotgun and can shoot it pretty decent. All we need is the hunting license for him. Hopefully he can take the test at doug amd michelles soon so he can really get hooked! Ive been taking em with me alot so he can learn safety from my friends and I. Thats why I try to keep em away from big crowds like the ones I saw today at our first spot. Ive been hunting there 10 years and ive never seen it like that. I heard some guys got shot too. But nothing major. Ill take my chances elsewhere, especially if my boy is with me. Thnx!

JoseC. said:
Yes he is ready. Hes only 7 yrs old though. Pretty big huh. Lol. He has a 410 shotgun and can shoot it pretty decent. All we need is the hunting license for him. Hopefully he can take the test at doug amd michelles soon so he can really get hooked! Ive been taking em with me alot so he can learn safety from my friends and I. Thats why I try to keep em away from big crowds like the ones I saw today at our first spot. Ive been hunting there 10 years and ive never seen it like that. I heard some guys got shot too. But nothing major. Ill take my chances elsewhere, especially if my boy is with me. Thnx!
He is a big guy. He looks about 12 or 13 in the pic. He is almost ready.LOL ;D

Thanks Johnny and Darryl. Invisible man, I knew thats what u thought thats why I clarified it. Thnx again guys!

Nice job Jose...

Now get that young man in the field so he can begin his hunting career!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu