1988 dodge w100 4x4 short bed

msailor

Jan 30, 2014
San Diego
0eff404ab6ec942fe934367543c480e9.jpg

Thinking about selling the Dodge with140k on it.
The good:
New starter
New tires
New smog pump
New plasti dip paint
the bad:
Needs heater core
Leaks like a old truck
Will let her go for 5K but make me an offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyaałé
Nice little truck. Might be interested for my son. If he doesn't leave for the navy right after graduating. What motor is in it 318 I'd assume? Auto or manual? Thanks.

Reactions: msailor
Yep 318 and automatic shift on the fly 4×4 with a tow package. Did 20+ in the navy hope he got a good deal. Best of luck to him.

Thanks he is a senior and they are recruiting him for neuclear something or another. He tested really high accourding to his recruiter.

Thanks he is a senior and they are recruiting him for neuclear something or another. He tested really high accourding to his recruiter.
That's great I hope he has a great career!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu