2014 draw

Is that just for archery only tags or general season as well?

All otc tags go on sale as well as being able to apply for draw.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

dano626 said:
All otc tags go on sale as well as being able to apply for draw.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Thanks Dano

I've been through all the information on the DFW site about tags and still don't really know what's up... I'm a simpleton sometimes... so I have 2 choices for tags, correct? I would want to make my 1st tag an OTC purchase and my 2nd tag as a draw? Or do I have that reversed? My father in law lives in Nevada and will be coming out and we're doing a party application with 1 other person. I know how to apply and that all 3 will have the same zones, but is there a certain order I should be prioritizing zones for my choices?

8SteelTown said:
I've been through all the information on the DFW site about tags and still don't really know what's up... I'm a simpleton sometimes... so I have 2 choices for tags, correct? I would want to make my 1st tag an OTC purchase and my 2nd tag as a draw? Or do I have that reversed? My father in law lives in Nevada and will be coming out and we're doing a party application with 1 other person. I know how to apply and that all 3 will have the same zones, but is there a certain order I should be prioritizing zones for my choices?

When you go to apply, you choose 3. 1= the one you want to try and draw
2= your other draw or OTC
3= OTC
So if you want to try for goodale put that as 1st choice

TaftHunter said:
8SteelTown said:

When you go to apply, you choose 3. 1= the one you want to try and draw
2= your other draw or OTC
3= OTC
So if you want to try for goodale put that as 1st choice

Figuring all this out is way above my pay grade. I just go to Fine Firearms and ask them to tell me what to do. ;D

Just did all mine online.
Put in preference point for 1st choice on deer. Then A31
Bought a D14 tag
Upland
Duck
Bear
Hog
And put in for an Elk preference point

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu