2014 predators

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Okay so after giving the dogs a break for a little while, I hit hard the past 2 days. Sadly only one hit dirt but better then nothin' y9u8avu7.jpg

That's the first kill of 2014 no?

My goal for the year is 1! For god's sake, PLEASE AT LEAST 1!!! ;)

[aquote author=Drewski2324 link=topic=5239.msg35069#msg35069 date=1390333074]
8SteelTown said:

HAHA I'm with ya buddy! Im counting it even if I hit one with my truck!
[/quote]

Funny you say that. I was driving Ortega highway the other morning in my wife's car and one was running down the road in front of me. I was going to lift it over the hood but remembered that vehicular canine homicide doesn't count for the running! Should've done it, changed from work clothes into hunting clothes, snapped a selfie, and been on my way. Dam ethics!

8SteelTown said:
[aquote author=Drewski2324 link=topic=5239.msg35069#msg35069 date=1390333074]
8SteelTown said:

HAHA I'm with ya buddy! Im counting it even if I hit one with my truck!

Funny you say that. I was driving Ortega highway the other morning in my wife's car and one was running down the road in front of me. I was going to lift it over the hood but remembered that vehicular canine homicide doesn't count for the running! Should've done it, changed from work clothes into hunting clothes, snapped a selfie, and been on my way. Dam ethics!
[/quote]

I think the Goodyear tread marks would have given it away! That shows you have good restraint though.

Hahaha! Good stuff. Would've been hard to pass that by you guys! Mostly, nobody would've believed I actually killed one!

I had one come in to the back property yesterday and miss judged the yardage and launched a gold tip over his back, cost me a muzzy trocar also when it crashed into the giant rock :'(.
I will get him next time!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu