2016 D Zone Big Buck Contest

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
SCH Outdoors, SCH, it's affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors and or officers are not liable or involved with the contest/event described below and do not condone this contest/event or the results of this contest/event. This is not in any way sanctioned by SCH Outdoors, SCH, it's affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors and or officers. Person or persons who sign up, become involved and or participate do so at their own risk.

http://www.payit2.com/fundraiser/86153

Ok above is the link for the Big Buck contest I am going to put together for members of this site only. This is going to be a friendly competition. Remember I am not profiting from this in any way shape or form I just want to have fun with you guys a lot of whom I consider friends. Click on the link above and donate $20 include a message with your name, sch handle, address and phone number so we know who entered. The winner of the contest will collect all the money submitted minus the small processing fee that payit2.com charges. As of right now I put a cap of $500 so that would mean 20 entries available. If there is a ton of interest we can discuss raising that.

Rules
.only members of SCH may enter the contest

.pay $20 here http://www.payit2.com/fundraiser/86153

.you must enter by September 2, 2016 at Midnight

.in the messages portion when donating on payit2.com you must include your name, SCH Handle, address, and phone number so we know who entered

.D Zone Bucks only

.any legal method of take is allowed bows, rifles, muzzle loaders, you name it they are all against each other there is no separate contest

.pictures must be posted to this thread as follows, you with tagged buck and weapon, a picture of the tag, a picture of a tape measure across the widest part of the rack to give us an idea of how large it is

. the largest buck will be voted on in a poll on this thread by all who entered the contest

.if it is to close to call the two racks will be brought to my house in El Cajon and we will decide like gentleman

.in the event that no bucks are submitted I will refund all who entered minus the processing fee that payit2.com is charging.

.last but not least this is for fun among friends no bitching, whining, or flipping out over $20 I am not a professional Buck tournament organizer I am just a guy trying to have some fun with my friends on this site please don't make me regret doing this

Sure why not......... I'm in. It's all for fun. Trying out a new spot this year so it’s a rebuilding year. A22 and a AO tag so it will be archery only for me. Good luck guys, lets have some fun. I'm staying local but with all of the D zones in play there could be some big bucks from up north taken.

What tags do you guys have?

I'm having trouble with that site not taking any of my cards. Frozen on me.

I'm having trouble with that site not taking any of my cards. Frozen on me.

Hmm worked for me you have to make sure all the dates are correct etc or it won't work. Maybe try and close out and go back in and start over. I get an email when they go through.

Done Deal!!

Now can someone direct me to a big D16 buck, oh wait let me start my own thread ;-)..

Good Luck to all that will enter. Let's make this happen , o wait what if we don't hit the 5 bills do we continue with whatever is in pot?

D16 tag this season? Thought you would have a D12. A big D12 Muley could take this thing for sure.
Ya whatever is in the pot at midnight 9/2 is what we will go with.

I didn't draw that tag this year so only AO will have to do, d16 was second choice. Lots of locals didn't draw also.

Wow that stinks. I drew D12 last year as my first choice I think it didn't even sell out in the draw if I remember right? Everyone wants that giant desert buck.

Jim, with your track record of winning buck tournaments, they may have programmed the signup page to reject you. :worried:

I think you are right. I just tried again. Tried a few cards too. Still not working for me.

Reminder the last day to get in on this will be Friday at Midnight. Right now there are 8 guys and the pot is at $160.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu