2017&2018 waterfowl season

utahduckhunter

Aug 11, 2015
southern utah
Well the 2017&2018 waterfowl season was one of worst I seen here in southern Utah it was warm and dry no snow in salt lake to push the birds south only got 4 geese and around 35 ducks let all hope next season will be better

Richard,

If it wasn't for my friends duck club and a few special hunts, it would've been a bust.....I really thought it was going to be the 1st year in the 20+ that we didn't get any honkers and have filets for the super bowl party......That changed yesterday & today.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu