2017 Extreme Benchrest roadtrip

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey you guys, just got back from a long week competing in the Extreme Benchrest in Mesa AZ. I drove out with several legends in the sport and was even able to get a short hunt in. I was using a custom Condor .308 built by Doug Noble himself that allowed me to place 2nd in .35 under class. Doug claimed 1st against his own gun with my friend Tom taking 1st place in .45 and over class. The new .452 is a beast gun!! Here is a short video of my adventure.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Cool video. Looks like a good time. Congratulations on the 2 place. Is that two in a row? I might have to go check that out next year.

It's cool to see a range with no headphones.

I've shot with these guys one time and I brought my 22 rifle. I had to wear earplug because the air rifle was driving my ears crazy. Certain percussion I guess was making my one ear zing/ ear drum piercing. I was the only one bothered so probably that time of month.

These guys were shooting eggs at 200 yards. Crazy excellent shooters.

Dana should be a predator. He can spot game so easily and take them out off hand with one shot. Good thing he's not into deer hunts. Congrats on 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu