2020 TTU FEB 22

Great job Steve. Wonderful event. Thanks to all the volunteers who put this on every year. It is always a start to my turkey season. I get excited just talking about turkey hunting. Thanks again!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Well I failed miserably and didn't hit the save button on my alarm (setting the time didn't turn it on :mad:)... daughter was upset we didn't go. All of our alternative plans that day also ended up falling though too. A party my daughter could of gone to was canceled. So we went to go to an area to ride MTB bikes... and there was an event taking place there and we couldn't use the trails. So we went farther up and it was too cold and rainy. Just wasn't our day. I wanted to go down there and meet a bunch of people. I see there is another junior thing going on in two weeks will try for that.

Well I failed miserably and didn't hit the save button on my alarm (setting the time didn't turn it on :mad:)... daughter was upset we didn't go. All of our alternative plans that day also ended up falling though too. A party my daughter could of gone to was canceled. So we went to go to an area to ride MTB bikes... and there was an event taking place there and we couldn't use the trails. So we went farther up and it was too cold and rainy. Just wasn't our day. I wanted to go down there and meet a bunch of people. I see there is another junior thing going on in two weeks will try for that.
yes its the Paul Conner youth mentored turkey hunt March 7 Ramona senior center starts at 9

Yes, also nice to see so many travel 2+ hours to be there
I was one of the Anaheim folks, but didn't win a hunt.
I did win a pair of turkey decoys, which was awesome and got to patterned my shotgun which was great. Now, I know it shoots high :)

Thanks for a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu