2023 Western Applications Deadlines

He didn't used to be a local did he? My dad was talking to a guy who was origionally from Ramona, he also played pro ball (Reds?) then moved to NM and has been guiding and trapping there for 40 years.

Yep, that would be him...Mark Miller...And, he lives in the heart of God's country...:heart:

There's nothing he can't do...Houndsman, hunter, guide, fisherman, historian, craftsman, you name it...I've stayed at his place many times...We'll talk tomorrow night... ;)

DSCF1245.JPGIMG_1002.JPGIMG_0931.JPG

Yep, that would be him...Mark Miller...And, he lives in the heart of God's country...:heart:

There's nothing he can't do...Houndsman, hunter, guide, fisherman, historian, craftsman, you name it...I've stayed at his place many times...We'll talk tomorrow night... ;)

View attachment 57700View attachment 57701View attachment 57702

I should have guessed you would know him! hah! Small world.

My dad was calling ranchers on the list and probably spent 30mins on the phone with him just telling stories and BSing. That's some beautiful country!

I've found this app deadline tool pretty helpful as well. The drawings drop off as the deadline passes so the closest draw is always on top. It basically lives as an open tab year-round on my computer.

Reactions: TRICER
i am going all in on a spoony limited entry tag. 10 points should be enough for the hyperion sewer treatment plant

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu