243 winchester upto 850 yards

Wow!........The little gun that could......... 8)

ps.....What guy has finger nails that perfect?..... :D

Is that you ghost?

Oh! Then I take back my nice shooting ;) Thanks for sharing regardless :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I recently bought a Ruger American all weather in .243. A lot of the reason I made the purchase is how much you push this round. I am considering using it as my deer rifle this year with my hand loaded 80g TTSX. My other rifle is a 30-06 and I don't really enjoy shooting it. The .243 is a fun round to shoot, I have still not got to try it on anything big but it destroys the squeekers ;). It is now my go to gun for my predator stands I was using an AR before but I like carrying the bolt action more on longer hikes.

The .243 is a fun round. I bought a .243 Howa for my son and wife to learn with. Last season my wife killed a decent buck and this season my son killed a cow Tule elk. First kills for both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu